Inuyasha
Welcome! Please Login or Join this Slowly Growing forum Thank you Again Smile
Inuyasha
Welcome! Please Login or Join this Slowly Growing forum Thank you Again Smile
Inuyasha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha

Take the story of Inuyasha and throw out the plotline!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hot springs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai

Kai

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:05 pm

This is the hot spring in Inuyasha forest
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:09 pm

Kai Yawned as he stopped running and sat with his feet in the hot spring
Back to top Go down
karin

karin

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 pm

'inuyasha and kagome have been collecting sacred shards for a while now. how soon will it be before....before he dies?' i sigh to myself as i lean futhur back and let the water lap against my body. "damn my dead life"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Kai Yawned tossing a rock acrossed the wall not realizig anyone was on the other side" Dammit he neeeds to stop chasing that girl and i wish she would stop chasing him" growls slamming a rock into the water on his side
Back to top Go down
karin

karin

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:29 pm

"well thats new" karins whispers as she looks at the boy across from her 'okay this is new erm. i better get out before he looks at me' the demon instantly gets out in a flash and puts on her red skirt and bandages her chest up. then goes back to put her feet in the water as to not look suspicious
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:42 pm

Kai looked up blushing he turned away" im sorry i didnt see you there" he said staring at the water
Back to top Go down
karin

karin

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:47 pm

karin looks over with her dark red eyes. shaded over with darkness and alittle bit of understanding "its okay dont worry its happened to me alot of times" she smiles cooly and continues to splash her feet around in the warm water while a small fox creature made its way over to nuzzle her side " oh hello there" she turns to the boy "im karin. karin of the darkness...whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:04 pm

Kaiton Risota but i just go by Kai
Back to top Go down
karin

karin

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:13 pm

"Ah i knew i seen you from some where, of the wolf tribe right? you probably wanna know how i know huh? well my wolf friends give me all the information soooooo.....id be careful what you do" karin smiled darkly "dont worry im no threat. i just know things"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Kai shrugged and looked at her sniffing the air" you smell like Kagome why?" he asked curiously standing and sitting next to her
Back to top Go down
karin

karin

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:13 pm

"hahahah thats funny. well you see i seem to find myself in her time alot. its complicated but im kinda like her best friend. i go to her school some times and she lends me her clothes. i go because her grand father has scrolls on the power of the dark forces and he gladly hands them over to me" karin grins and looks at kai "but i can assure you......i am nothing like the girl"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Kai smiled" im from her world too, i followed her down the well and ended up with Kouga's tribe.. i havent been back to school in a long time..."
Back to top Go down
karin

karin

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:51 am

"Hn. indeed..." karin looks into the boys eyes then grins "still not found that girl your looking for eh?" she looks down and continues to stroke the small creature. she unfolds her wings and lets them take up the open air around her "ahhh so much better"
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am

Kai sighed and looked away
Back to top Go down
karin

karin

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:44 am

"take that as a no? tell me what she looks like and i may be able to help you. i have connections around this place" she grins darkly "dont feel bad about it. im sure you will find who you are looking for one day" karin puts a supportive hand on the boys shoulder and smiles
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 am

Kai looked at her smiling " its you" he said looking at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot springs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot springs   Hot springs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hot springs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha :: Fuedal era :: Forest of Inuyasha-
Jump to: