Inuyasha
Welcome! Please Login or Join this Slowly Growing forum Thank you Again Smile
Inuyasha
Welcome! Please Login or Join this Slowly Growing forum Thank you Again Smile
Inuyasha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inuyasha

Take the story of Inuyasha and throw out the plotline!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

karin of the darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
karin

karin

karin of the darkness Empty
PostSubject: karin of the darkness   karin of the darkness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Name karin of the darkness *second name never known*
Age 492
Age appearance 19
Race (type of demon) experiments have left karin clueless about who or what she is due to her brother naraku. she offen has wings of an angel on her back (black) but they molt into horrid bat wings when angry. she can become many different things but her true demon form has never been seen in light only in shadow
Power: has power over the dead and creatures relating to darkness, can manipulate demons into doing her bidding. uses her dark powers to enhance her katana into a beastly blade
History (At least 5 lines) her parents both died when she was 10 years of age, leaving naraku to take care of her. he did a good job until he became obsessed with his work of becoming a demon. she in her depression at being left aside put herself in a deep sleep. little did she know naraku was experimenting on her the whole time, mixing blood with different animals and demonts to create the perfect demon. karin ran away after she awoke. became friends with kikio and stuck by her through her whole audeal with inuyasha who she never met. she witnessed kikios death and guarded inuyasha while he slept. now she travles around in darkness and keeps an eye on the half demon and helping him get stronger in her own subtle way to get back at her evil brother and bring her peace of mind in the future

Personality (At least 3 sentences) karin is a quiet soul with a deep and soulful voice, she knows who to care for and who to hate. she keeps to herself and has a mocking attitude. when you think she is helping she fights you, and when you think she is fighting you she is helping. dont get on the wrong side of her for she can kill you with one stare. her emotions are a stirr so no one knows what she may feel. respect and you wont die

Fighting style: uses the essence of darkness to aid her in fighting, one on one combat. uses her possesed katana (miakogan) shap shifts and uses the qualities of the bat and cat to aid her
Weapon a possesed katan named miakogan given to her by her warrior demon mother at a young age. along with her demon power. essence of darkness and demon ability
Crushes: i did have a thing for Sesshomaru when i was young but i have died since then so whats to like now a days?
Likes depends if you are nice to me or not
Dislikes..........naraku is my only hate. you could never know how much i hate him
Weaknesses (At least two) my painful memories of the past and the darker half inside of me
Strengths my loneliness. my pain, my hate and sometimes that small bit of joy that keeps my dead body going

Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: karin of the darkness   karin of the darkness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Welcome AJ i aprove this i know who she is
Back to top Go down
A.J
Priestess
A.J

Stats
Health:
karin of the darkness Left_bar_bleue10000/10000karin of the darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Shards:
karin of the darkness Left_bar_bleue1/1000karin of the darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1000)

PostSubject: Re: karin of the darkness   karin of the darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:29 am

*nod's looking at Kai* Alright. I trust your judgement
Back to top Go down
https://inuyashadifferentend.forumotion.net
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: karin of the darkness   karin of the darkness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 am

*nods*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: karin of the darkness   karin of the darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

karin of the darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inuyasha :: Rules and registration :: Character Registration-
Jump to: